Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Great Wedding Finds!!!

I was just browsing through the good ole internet and stumbled onto some cute wedding pictures and great ideas. Enjoy these pictures as much as I do.


I want a bridal glass and one for each of my bridesmaids. So cute!!!


Horizon dresses from David's Bridal - Same color as mine!!


I love black and white pictures with one item in color. Very cute!!


I love this pic with the bouquets held behind the girls. I definitely want a pic like this.


Same David's Bridal Dresses that 4 of my bridesmaids will wear.


Love the blue dresses! Can't get enough!!


Love the black and white picture with colored sashes and flowers.


Beautiful pic!!


Love it!!


Ditto!!


Ditto!!


Cute Save the Date Idea - Bookmark!!


Love the table numbers!


Elegant, Simple Wedding Cake...Beautiful!


Adorable!!

No comments: